It's a very pop culture edition of Friday 5 this week. I guess that's what happens when I'm home from school for the summer.
1. A spelling bee judge quoted "Milkshake" by Kelis.
2. It turns out that Snow and Prince Charming, my second favorite TV couple, are actually a real-life couple, and they had a baby last week (you all know Danny and Mindy of The Mindy Project are my favorites, right?).
3. In case you missed it, season 3 of Sherlock is available on Netflix as of Monday!
4. Have you seen Brad's Paisley's awesome selfie in front of protesters at his concert?
5. And just to prove how popular One Direction is, a fan fiction series about Harry Styles was picked up by a publisher for an asinine amount of money this week.
Have an awesome weekend!