Friday, June 13, 2014

Friday 5: Confessions

1. I am currently obsessed with anything monogrammed. At first, it was just a typographic theme in our house - not necessarily monogrammed. However, now, I find myself wanting our monogram (or just my monogram) on everything. Probably a good thing I have a Silhouette die cut machine and an active status as a 31 consultant, right?

2. I am really behind on scrapbooking. Like, 7 or 8 years in some cases. I skip around and do what I'm most inspired to work with at the moment. One day, I might be working on our wedding photos from five years ago, and the next, it might be a picture of the kitties I took a week before.

3. I am a terrible influence on my husband. I buy him candy when he says he's trying to quit eating sugar. I can't help it. I just feel like he should have a little treat when he gets home from his trips, and let's face it, he's not going to turn down Mrs. Field's Cookie Dough bites.

4. I can taste the difference between grass-fed and regular beef. I grew up on grass-fed beef, and restaurant beef always tasted different. Not bad, just not...right. Once grass-fed beef burger restaurants started opening in Atlanta, I found the "right" flavor again.

5. Pedicures and massages are very difficult for me because I hate having other people touch me, but I am always soooooooooo happy with the way I look or feel after. I think the pedicurists especially think I am insane for the way I wince and squint while they are working.

No comments:

Post a Comment