Sunday, June 8, 2014

Erin's 21st birthday

Today, this girl turns 21:


Erin is my oldest cousin. When she was born, I was nearly 9. I loved her instantly, but I never realized what an amazing woman and friend she would grow into. She is smart, funny, and totally adorable. Trevor and I were lucky enough to have her spend a week with us in Georgia in 2012, and we cannot wait for her to come back again!

Happy birthday, Erin!


{Supplies: Stamp by Mama Elephant for Studio Calico (December 2012 card kit), patterned paper by Studio G, washi tape by Pebbles (November 2012 Studio Calico card kit), Clean Slate ink by Studio Calico, Silhouette die cut machine, background Silhouette cut file by Lori Whitlock, and the font used to cut the 21 is a freebie titled "Champagne and Limousines"}

No comments:

Post a Comment