Thursday, January 14, 2016

Currently


If you can't tell, I love documenting life, and especially how it changes from month to month and year to year. This year, I'm planning to answer the same prompts around the middle of each month. Here's the January edition:

Eating: Whatever I can forage from our pantry because I refuse to take a baby to the grocery store until we are in desperate need

Drinking: Coffee with paleo almond joy creamer. Yes, it's awful, but see above. 

Wearing: Yoga pants, nursing tanks, and long sleeve henleys are my uniform - if I bother to change from my pjs

Watching: iZombie and Happy Endings

Wanting: Hudson to start napping daily without me holding him

Needing: To buy groceries

Hoping: Hudson sleeps through the night

Thinking: About my next career

Reading: The Bible

Praying: For major changes to Hudson's schedule

Planning: A trip to Chicago in February

Wishing: We had family closer

No comments:

Post a Comment