Saturday, July 4, 2015

Happy Independence Day!


Happy Independence Day! This was my favorite holiday as a child (not counting Christmas, because we all know that's in a class by itself). The county fair was usually going on, and there was a huge parade. We would usually sit in front of the bank where my mother still works. 

It's been different since my husband and I have been married. This is our sixth Independence Day as a married couple. Trevor has had a better track record getting Christmas and Thanksgiving off than he has this holiday. I've usually spent the day home alone. 

This year is different, though. I have Hudson, and Trevor ended up having to call out sick for an ear infection. It will still be a low key day due to sickness and life with a newborn, but it's still pretty awesome to be together as a family for Huddon's first holiday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment