Monday, April 13, 2015

Maternity Session with Bridges Photography


Our sweet friends, Jessica and Anthony Bridges of Bridges Photography, gave us a photo session as our baby gift! We did our photos on March 7 at Starr's Mill, known for its appearance in the film "Sweet Home Alabama" as Jake's glass shop. 

Fun fact: We bought these shoes just for the photo shoot, and returned them the next day. They were newborn-size, and we already had a feeling that Hudson wouldn't be able to use anything that tiny. We are actively hunting for the next size up, though!

When we took this picture, I happened to look down to see that Trevor and I were standing in a pile of "It's a Boy!" confetti. I'm guessing those were the remains of someone else's gender reveal photo shoot!

I just love this one. I had just finished telling Trevor to remember how much I loved him if I start screaming at him when we are at the hospital bringing Hudson into the world.


This one is so going up in our nursery at some point! I'm just not sure where yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment