Friday, January 9, 2015

Friday 5: January 9, 2015

1. Did you see Lilly Pulitzer is coming to Target? Oh, be still my heart! The line debuts April 19, right before Hudson's due date. I think some cute new clothes might be the perfect post-delivery pick me up.

2. We R Memory Keepers announced their Fuse tool this week, which lets you "weld" pockets into plastic page protectors or combine pockets for a flip book or water fall effect.

3. I loved this brief post from LifeYourWay.net. (Yes, pun intended!)

4. I'm saving up for this darling "cat lady" bundle from Studio Calico's new SevenPaper line.,

5. I'm currently addicted to Zulily.com. I wish I had caught onto this website years ago, but I always thought it was just baby stuff! Now that I'm having a baby, I came back, and I found that there is SO much more!

No comments:

Post a Comment