Thursday, November 20, 2014

30 @ 30

I see a lot of lists of things to accomplish during a certain year of a person's life. I felt like 30 was the perfect time to start doing these lists of my own. Obviously, since my birthday was over two months ago, I'm already in progress on several of these goals. I don't think I'll be doing monthly updates like I did with the "Before 30 Bucket List" (I'll be posting a wrap-up of that list soon).

1. Organize my craft room
2. Hit Gold status on my Starbucks card.
3. Create an awesome nursery for Stormageddon.
4. Write at least 12 blog posts a month.
5. Do a December Daily.
6. Catch up completely on Project Life.
7. Survive labor and delivery of Stormageddon.
8. Finish the assortment of projects I already have in progress.
9. Start a scrapbook for Hudson and keep it up to date for his first year.
10. Bake a batch of cookies each month.
11. Clean out my dresser drawers and closets.
12.Go to Pure Barre four times a week once the doctor clears me to resume exercise after Stormageddon's birth.
13. Read two books a month.
14. Read the New Testament.
15. Host a Christmas cookie exchange.
16. Finish my home management binder.
17. Complete and order the pregnancy journal I'm making on Shutterfly.
18. Create 52 scrapbook layouts.
19. Host a Christmas party.
20. Reach my preferred minimum personal volume with 31 each month.
21. Earn level one Ready, Set, Sell kits for each season with 31.
22. Clean out my 31 stash.
23. Have two 31 parties a month.
24. Go home to North Dakota twice.
25. Paint canvases for decorating our house.
26. Make all of our 2015 Christmas gifts for friends and family.
27. Have a family photo shoot.
28. Do a maternity photo session.
29. Have a newborn photo shoot for Stormageddon.
30. Finish our wedding scrapbook.

No comments:

Post a Comment